An Integrative Approach:
Nutrition & Health Coaching
As a nutritionist and health coach, my task is to work as a supportive mentor and wellness authority. I help individuals to feel their best by making food & lifestyle changes through the help of individualised coaching programmes that are tailored to my clients' needs.
Bodily imbalances such as chronic stress, sedentary lifestyles, sleep deprivation, nutrient deficiencies and environmental toxins must all be addressed if we are to journey toward optimal health. Through applying an integrative approach to nutrition, we also consider other factors such as:
- Regular physical movement
- Interactions between the gut, brain & immune system
- Sleep, relaxation & stress management
- Playfulness, creativity & fun
- Meaningful positive relationships & fulfilling work
Attention to nutrition and lifestyle can have a large positive impact on many health issues:
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Ache, Eczema & other skin issues
- Arthritis & other joint aches or pains
- Autoimmune conditions
- Behavioural & learning difficulties (such as ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia & Autism)
- Diabetes & blood sugar imbalance
- Digestive problems / bloating / I.B.S / Crohn's
- Fatigue and loss of energy
- Hormone imbalance and adrenal fatigue
- Headaches & migraines
- Memory and concentration
- Low mood and mental health concerns
- Physical performance
- Thyroid support
- Weight loss
All of my work with clients involves a natural & nourishing real food approach to nutrition, including attention to lifestyle changes and the appropriate and gentle use of supplementation.
Please get in touch to organise a consultation, or feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page if you have any queries. To best serve your inquiry, it would be helpful if you could please first describe what has attracted you to consider nutrition and health coaching, as well as any goals that you wish to achieve.
You may also take advantage of a free initial 15-minute consultation (in person or online)
I hope to speak with you soon.